Conditions of sale
- 1.1. These general conditions of sale apply to the purchase contract relating to any purchase of products made through the E-commerce site www.propa.care
- 1.2. The site is owned by Propagroup S.p.A., with registered office in Via Genova 5/b, 10098 Rivoli (TO), FC 00935400044 VAT 03795670011, REA (Register of Economic Administration) TO no. 591966.
- 1.3. All the contents of the site are protected by copyright and the relative copyrights are owned by Propagroup S.p.A. The site may not be reproduced, neither in full nor in part, without the prior written consent of Propagroup S.p.A.
- 1.4. Any communication from the Purchaser connected and/or related to the purchase of the products - excluding any reports, complaints, requests concerning the purchase and/or delivery of the products, the exercise of the right of withdrawal, etc. - shall be sent to the company Propagroup S.p.A.to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.5. Each Purchase shall be governed by the general conditions of sale in the version published on the site at the time the order is sent by the Purchaser. The Purchaser who accesses the site to make purchases is required, before sending the order, to read carefully the general conditions herewith that have been made available on the site and that will be available at any time. For any eventuality and/or need, kindly contact us at 011 9507777 or write us an e-mail to email@example.com
- 1.6. To be able to make purchases through the site: www.propa.care, the consumer must be of the age of majority (18) and the legal capacity to act, which the purchaser claims to have.
- 1.7. The company Propagroup S.p.A. reserves the right to modify these general conditions of sale at any time, at its own discretion, without the need to provide any notice to users of the site. Any changes made shall be effective from the date of publication on the site and shall only apply to sales concluded from that date.
2. Product features
- 2.1. The products sold on the site are distributed by the company Propagroup S.p.A., Via Genova 5/b, 10098 Rivoli, Turin.
- 2.2. The products are sold with the features described on the site.
- 2.3. The products for sale and the features thereof are subject to change without notice. In this regard, the purchaser shall check everything before the final checkout.
- 2.4. The visual representation of the products on the site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image. However, it is understood that the image of the products has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be perfectly representative of the characteristics and quality thereof, but may differ in presentation.
3. Prices and Methods of purchase of products
- 3.1. There is no minimum order on the site.
- 3.2. Prices include standard packaging costs, while they do not include shipping costs and VAT rates, which are calculated before the final checkout. The purchaser undertakes to pay the aforementioned price additions to the seller.
- 3.3. Sales prices and the features thereof are subject to change without notice. In this regard, the purchaser shall check the final sale price.
- 3.4. The purchase order sent by the purchaser to the company Propagroup S.p.A. via the site has a value of a contractual proposal. It is governed by these general conditions of sale, which form an integral part of the order. The Purchaser, by sending the purchase order to the seller, is required to accept these conditions in full and without reservation.
- 3.5. Orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Propagroup S.p.A., which reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion to refuse or modify them in cases where:
- 3.5.1. The products ordered are no longer available on the site.
- 3.5.2. The Products are no longer available for orders placed after 24 hours prior to the delivery date.
- 3.5.3. Propagroup S.p.A. becomes aware of an error on the site relating to the price and/or description of the products.
- 3.5.4. The order could not be executed due to an error in the information provided by the purchaser. In cases where Propagroup S.p.A. is unable to fulfill an order or has to make changes, it will contact the buyer by e-mail and/or by telephone using the contact details provided when registering on the site.
- 3.6. Each product purchase contract shall be considered concluded when the purchaser will pay the total amount requested.
4. Delivery, transport and territory of competence
- 4.1. Delivery will be made by courier within the days indicated in the order.
- 4.2. Delivery may not be made on company closing days and holidays, unless otherwise indicated by the company Propagroup S.p.A.
- 4.3. The company Propagroup S.p.A. will not be liable in the event of total or partial non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract, if such non-fulfillment is caused by unforeseeable events (e.g. road accidents) and/or natural events beyond its reasonable control (e.g. catastrophic natural events, workers' strikes, restrictions on the viability of couriers).
- 4.4. The company Propagroup S.p.A. assumes that the Purchaser has read the availability of the product indicated in the product itself at the time of purchase.
- 5.1. Payment will be requested from the Purchaser at checkout.
- 5.2. The default payment methods on the site www.propa.care are:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
6. Right of Withdrawal
- 6.1. The right of withdrawal may be applied no later than 48 hours before the date of delivery.
- 6.2. Otherwise, the purchaser will have to pay the total amount and will not be able to request the return of the latter.
- 6.3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Purchaser shall inform Propagroup S.p.A. of his decision, by means of any explicit declaration. In this regard, to facilitate the timely management of the request, the Purchaser shall report everything by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6.4. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, Propagroup S.p.A. will reimburse the payment received by the Purchaser by bank transfer to the Iban communicated by the latter.
7. Product conformity
- 7.1. In case of lack of conformity of the products sold, the Purchaser has the duty to report any defects of non-conformity within the day of delivery, by e-mail to email@example.com.
- 7.2. The company Propagroup S.p.A. will evaluate the defects and non-conformities reported by the Purchaser and will decide on what to do.
8. Purchaser data and privacy protection
- 8.1. During the registration and final checkout phase, the Purchaser will be asked to provide some personal data. The latter acknowledges that the personal data provided will be recorded and used by the company Propagroup S.p.A. in accordance and in compliance with the Privacy legislation.
- 8.2. The Purchaser declares and guarantees that the data provided to Propagroup S.p.A. is correct and truthful.
- 8.3. The Purchaser may at any time verify, update, and modify its personal data provided to the company Propagroup S.p.A.